For three generations we have been committed to producing printing of unparralled quality, at competitive prices. Now we have added a third ingredient. We will maintain our commitment, while implementing green products, processes and procedures.
At McLaren Digital Press, we believe that everyone can make a difference to ensure the sustainability of our resources. That is why we are committed to promote environmentally-friendly practices throughout our organization.
Our commitment over the next two years is to:
- Consider the environment in all business decisions that are made
- Comply with all applicable environmental laws and regulations and other requirements to which McLaren Press voluntarily subscribes
- Uphold an Environmental Management System which will be documented, implemented and maintained
- Implement a framework to monitor and review our environmental objectives and targets
- Continually improve our performance through training, management reviews and research and development
- Work with suppliers to ensure that their products and/or services act in accordance with our Environment Policy
- Identify and reduce – or eliminate where possible – any environmental risks from our operations including the prevention of pollution
- Reduce the use of chemicals and dispose of them safely
- Reduce waste that is delivered to landfill sites and increase the amount of wastage that is recycled
- Use recycled water and Green Energy to run all machinery
- Promote environmental responsibility among employees through training and communication
- Promote our environmentally-friendly initiatives to the public via our website and through our Account Managers
It is our goal to achieve these initiatives over a three year period.
This policy applies to all employees and contractors, is continually monitored and reviewed annually.